I am at 32 weeks and realize that Baby James will be here before I know it. I can't wait :). Things are still going really well. I am learned what heart burn and acid reflux are and that Tums is my new best friend. I can say that the experience is not as bad as some other stories I have heard, but none the less it is a new one for me.
I constantly get comments on how big my belly is and after looking at the side view picture of this week...I agree. I almost can't get the picture to fit into my view finder when I take the picture myself. I guess I need longer arms :).
Friday June 19th marks week 33 and a doctors appointment. I will update again soon!
Love to all!
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
No comments:
Post a Comment