Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Time, time..is it on my side?

I said I was going to keep up with the blog, but time has not been my best friend this past month. It is amazing the long list of items that are created in my mind to conquer before the day ends, with only 20% getting done. The old saying, "what did I do before this?", runs through my mind often. I must have been so preoccupied with things that did not matter. Number one thing that did not matter...TV. I  hardly turn it on now...why fill my mind with flashing pictures when it is already too full? I have my own TV show being created on a daily basis and it is hard enough to keep up with. How in the world can I keep up with 10 other shows and the news too?

So, the TV takes up maybe a hour of my life a week. I must admit I love Sunday evenings at 9:00...Trueblood takes to me another, very far away, world for an hour. At times the show is out there, but it causes me to turn everything else off in mind and enjoy 1 hour of freedom from my own reality show called LIFE.

Could I accomplish much in this hour? Maybe I could, but I need a break from time to time, so I indulge for a small moment. So where do all the other hours go in my week that I cannot complete my "to-do list"? Maybe I should start tracking my daily activity and analyze the results. Could I find more time in my week?

No comments:

Post a Comment