Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My sun shines bright!




Here is our sunshine! We had a fantastic appointment
yesterday...we saw the baby move (which she/he was moving all over the place), we saw all of the organs (which are very healthy and perfectly placed), we saw and heard the heartbeat (which was 141), and we got to witness the miracle of life.

Bert and I enjoyed every minute of the appointment and it made us that much more aware of the hand God plays in all of this!

We are truly blessed.


Babies touch the world with love.

~ Author Unknown

4 comments:

  1. I am so HAPPY everything is going so great for you and your pregnancy. I enjoyed hanging out at the Seafood Festival. Are you going to find out what he/she is???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and the little sunshine so much!! I can't wait to kiss his/her little fat cheeks!! Such a beautiful baby already.. it has no idea how many people already love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you two! I can't wait to meet my new little niece/nephew! Enjoy every minute - it all goes by so quickly! Jacob is up to my nose now and Sarah is a size 7 shoe - quick, quick, quick. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana- We are not going to find out what we are having...we want it to be a surprise.

    It was great to see you too at the festival. We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete