Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lucky 21


21 Weeks and Growing :)



Some days it still seems so surreal that I am going to have a baby in August. It is so hard to put into words how I feel and how blessed I am. This experience has made me appreciate the fact that I have little control...and it feels amazing to finally let go.

21 weeks has found me doing well. I am over my cold after 2 weeks and feeling much better. The countdown now begins, as I have been told this is the downward slope. I enjoy each day as it comes and am excited about the future!

A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside... when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.
~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment