Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Duce Duce


I think the front shot is pretty funny!
22 Weeks

I am still counting up! Several women have told me that the best part of reaching 20 weeks is being able to count down the weeks until your due date. I have not even really thought about that at this point...I still am counting up. I take each day as it comes, but realize that my pregnancy will be over soon.

Week 22 finds us doing very well! My belly is growing as is my heart. I continually feel the movements of my sunshine and smile each time he/she kicks. Bert has not been able to feel the movements yet, but he will soon I am sure.

I can honestly say I still truly love being pregnant!


22 Weeks

Babies are a link between angels and man.
-- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment