Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stardust



Things are going really well with the pregnancy thus far. I anticipate they will the whole 40 weeks, and I continue to pray they will as well. I am feeling great and getting along well. I have yet to gain too much weight, but I have been told (and know) that is coming in due time :). I don't care though as I will take whatever comes with creating a life!

The pictures to the left are from 10 weeks. It is amazing to see how much the baby changes in just a months time (see 6 weeks pictures in previous post). I will be going to the Dr. on March 10th and will have another ultrasound done then, so more pictures are forth coming.

Bert and I are blessed and as happy as two people can be!

Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.
-- Barretto

No comments:

Post a Comment