Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sweet 16

It is amazing to watch how my body changes in just a days time, never mind over many weeks. I am now 16 weeks and 4 days along on this glorious journey. I have no complaints and hope it stays that way throughout the duration of the 40 weeks.

I am however intrigued by what the body does throughout this process. Take for instance the below pictures. It is funny to me to watch my stomach grow each week...I love it! It is even more humorous to watch my stomach grow by the day. From morning to evening my stomach grows and then shrinks back to a smaller size the next morning. I am aware of why this happens, but it still never stops to amaze me and make me smile.

Babies are such a nice way to start people.
-- Don Herrold



16 Weeks in the AM


16 Weeks in the PM

1 comment:

  1. Its probably smaller in the morning b/c you pee all night....at least I did. I love your quotes at the end of each post.

    ReplyDelete